Professional design of an industrial facility allows for a significant reduction of customer capital expenditure, improves the investment returns and increases the profitability of company.
We employ our technical capabilities and professional resources to design top-notch manufacturing, power and other industrial facilities. The combined experience of the BlockMaster engineering team tops 120 years!
Engineering works include integrated design of new industrial facilities (capital construction), as well as reconstruction of existing industrial companies and design of individual manufacturing components.
Designing industrial buildings and facilities requires solving a number of tasks and developing the optimal space-planning solutions. BlockMaster industrial engineering secures:
- compliance of the facilities with the necessary technological processes and regulatory requirements,
- optimal combination of construction cost and time.
- Industrial engineering
- Industrial design
- Civil-engineering surveys and investigations
- Equipment selection
- Expertise and approvals
- Field supervision
High qualifications and expertise levels of the engineering team are confirmed by their experience in:
- general design of power facilities, oil and gas facilities, shopping malls, car dealerships and service stations, administrative, civil and residential buildings;
- design of industrial solar power plants;
- reconstruction and design of new 0.4-150 kV power networks (underground cable and overhead power transmission lines, transformer substations);
- design and reconstruction of substations and distribution points, relay protection systems, telecommunications, automation, and automated electric power metering systems.